Thursday, December 22, 2011

I just wanted to share 2 last Christmas cards of 2011 with you.  With this posting,  I have learned how to direct you to a bigger picture of the images I place for you to view.  Just click on the picture and you should be taken to Flickr where you can see a bigger image.

Let me know what you think.

Here's an accordion card with the 12 days of Christmas. I made this for my nieces.

Here are the close-ups of the 12 days ... 


This card was made for my "Other Mother".   I think it turned out very well, if I do say so myself.


I don't plan on posting another blog until after Christmas.  So I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  May God's blessings be showered upon you.

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa


2 comments:

  1. Well look at you and all your blogginess!
    ;-)
    Great cards - have to admit I'm partial to the last one with the birds. Love those sweet birds! Look forward to keeping up with you here!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! these are just gorgeous Lisa!! hope you had a good x'mas!

    ReplyDelete