Thursday, January 5, 2012

For my first Crafter's Companion project, I've chosen Set 10 from the new Strawberry Kisses line




I used the Spectrum Noir pens to color the image.  I punched a heart shape above the image.  I backed the image with red card stock.  I decided I'd done the wrong thing - punching that heart shape.  It just didn't look how I thought it would with the red card stock behind it.  I had to think about this problem.  Would/should I color another image?  No - not this time.  I decided to put some glitter glue in the punched area.  Loved it!!  I then added a few little dots of glitter glue to liven it up a little.  I attached this (using the Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner) to a square aqua card with the fold on top.

I think this will make a great card to send to a friend - maybe for Valentine's Day ... or maybe just because.

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment