Thursday, January 12, 2012



For this week's Crafter's Companion project, I used the St. Mellion Church stamp from the Art-Kure collection.  I've done a quick and easy card.  This will be one of my "go to" designs for that last minute rush to get a card out the door.  Changes to colors, image and card size will result in a card for any occasion.

I made a 4" wide by 9" tall card from black card stock.  The image - in black ink on white card stock - was punched with a 3" circle punch.  I attached it to a 3 1/2" circle of red card stock.    I cut a 3/4" strip of the red card stock and attached it to the front of the card.   All attaching was done with the Crafter's Companion Extra Strong Permanent Tape Runner.  I added 5 red gemstones and - voil√†! - the card was done!   

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment