Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

As I sailed through the holidays, I was working on projects for Crafter's Companion.  As I was working on projects, I was eating WAY too much!  LOL!!  Today (along with many others I'm sure) I am starting back on my diet.  As I am typing this, I've done very well so far.  But it's going to be hard to get back into the swing of healthy eating again. 

I cannot wait for you all to see what I've been up to!  But you'll have to wait until Thursday.  Thursday will be my day to post to the Crafter's Companion Information Blog.  I'll be posting here too.  So far, I've been provided with some fun, cute images, some very detailed and beautiful images, and just recently some Asian images.  There's something for everyone!!

One last thought for today ...

May God bless you all in the coming year.  May you be healthy, wealthy, and inspired. 

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment