Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kanji Card Set

Hello all!  Do you ever need a little something to give someone?  Something to say "thanks for lunch", "you're so kind", or "just wanted to give you a little something"? 


I made up this set of Asian cards just for that little something to give.  I made 6 cards using the Kanji stamps from Crafter's Companion.  Just simple cards, but they are handy to have around for many different occasions.

Here's one of them ...

I made the card keeper with the Crafter's Companion Envelobox Creator.  This tool is so cool!  You've got to go check it out!  You can make an Envelobox in many different sizes and depths to suit your own project.

Here's a a couple of  views of my Envelobox card keeper (it's 1/2" deep to hold the cards and envelopes)  ...


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment