Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kanji Charm Bracelet

Hello all!  Look what I came up with for this week's Crafter's Companion project! 



I used the Crafter's Compainion Kanji stamps for the charms on this bracelet.  The bracelet is a standard size with toggle clasp closure.  The images were put on Shrinky Dink material and cut out.  I punched holes for the jump rings and them shrank them.  After the charms were shrunk, I edged them with red Sharpie marker.  I attached the charms to the bracelet with jump rings.  I'm thinking this would make a good gift set with earrings and a necklace.  Or would that be overload?


Here's a different view ...




Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I just love how this came out, it's sooooo cool!!

    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete