Here's the info from the Crafter's Companion Information Blog of February 27, 2012 ...
Crafter's Companion is an award winning crafting & rubber stamping company. We are looking for guest designers to help us on our Crafter's Companion Info Blog working with our amazing stamps. We have new stamp releases often and would love for you to be a part of them!
We're looking for designers:
- That LOVE to stamp and would love to use Crafter's Companion Stamps on their projects.
- Who are great with tight deadlines & can have their projects completed in a timely manner.
- Guest Designers will work with digital forms of our new releases for two weeks (one project per week). These projects are to be posted to the Crafter's Companion Info Blog and to your own blog on your assigned day, linking back to the Crafter's Companion Website.
- Projects can be cards, tags, 3d items, decor items, scrapbook pages, etc.
- In addition to the digital versions of our new releases, guest designers will receive two stamp sets of designer's choice from the CC Store at the end of their guest designer term.
- Successful Guest Designers (who complete their projects/posts in a timely manner) will have the possibility of guest designing for us again in the future.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CC Guest Designer Call" and include the following information & projects:
- Your name and location
- Blog address
- 3 of your best projects showcasing your stamping talents & created within the last 6 months. These can be either attached to the email, or you may send links to the photos. You do not have to use Crafter's Companion stamps, but we would love for you to use our stamps if you have them.
- How long have you been crafting? Tell us about your paper crafting and stamping background.
- Why do you think you would make a great guest designer for Crafter's Companion?
- Have you worked with digital stamps before?
- Tell us a little bit about yourself. We want to get to know YOU!
Click on this link to visit the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.