Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let's go for coffee ...


This was a quick and easy card.   (Can you tell I really like that kind?) 

I used the coffee cup image from the new Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Scenic - French 50's Cafe set.

I put the image across a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.  As you can see in the photo, I staggered the images from row to row.  Then I cut the card stock down to 3 3/4" x 5".  I picked several cups at random and colored in the dots with a red Spectrum Noir marker.  I attached this finished piece to a piece of black card stock that was about 1/16" larger on each side.  This was then attached to the middle of a piece of red, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", card stock that had been folded in half.  (This card has a side fold.)

Then, I printed out the text "Let's go for coffee" onto the same Premium Cardstock.  I cut this out to be 2 1/4" x 1 3/8".  I attached this to the middle of a 2 5/8" x 1 3/4" piece of red card stock.  This was then attached to the middle of a piece of black card stock that was about 1/16" larger on each side.

Up to this final step, I used the Extra Strong Permanent Tape to attach my card parts.  I attached this last piece with the text, at an angle, to the front of the card with double-sided adhesive foam.

Done!


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa


3 comments:

  1. OMG This is so cute and guess what I'm having coffee. So ya I'll have coffee with ya. LOL TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!! It's simple and cute and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fabulous. I love the cups and I love how you only colored some of them. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete