Monday, June 4, 2012

Bon Anniversaire! (Happy Birthday!)


This birthday card starts with pink Pearlescent Card Stock.  I used a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece that I folded in half.  This card has a side fold.

I also used a 3 3/4" x 5 7/8" piece of blue violet Pearlescent Paper.  I used a border punch across the 2 shorter sides of this paper.  (Note:  You may have to play around with this some depending on the punch you use.)  Attach this punched paper to the front of the card with Extra Strong Permanent Tape

I used images from the Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic - French 50's Cafe set.  Please refer to the photo of the card to see where I placed my images.  I put them on a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.  Can't find a butterfly in that set?  LOL!!  Look closer ... I used the glasses image!  I just crossed it on itself! 

I used the Spectrum Noir makers to color in the flowers.  I also used a marker to color in the butterfly.  I used the chisel tip to put blocks of color in the wings.


Then, I used a black marker to draw in the blocks.  I also added antennae to the butterfly.  I then attached this to the front of the card.

To finish off the card, I added gem stones to the ends of the butterfly wings and to the centers of the flowers.



Another quick and easy card done and ready to send.



Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa

1 comment: