Thursday, July 12, 2012

BFF Card



For this card, I used the Humphrey "Girl Talk" main image.  Too cute!!    I put my image on Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.  This is what I use when coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers.  (They're really easy to use and are reasonably priced.)  I drew some cobblestones between them and colored them gray.  I then cut out the image very closely - leaving only a tiny bit of white around the edge.

I mounted this colored image to a 3 1/2"square of off-white card stock.  I used the 1/16" double-sided adhesive foam to attach the two pieces together.  Please refer to photo for placement of the colored image. 

I then attached this piece to the center of a 4" square of patterned paper with Extra Strong Permanent Tape.

At this point, I used a 1/16" hole punch.  I punched holes on the corner points of the off-white paper.  I used green flower brads in the top corners and the bottom left corner.  I used a wire flower brad in the bottom right corner.

I used the tape, again, to attach this to the center of a brown card base.  The base started out as a 10" x 5" piece of brown card stock.  It was folded in half and has a side fold.

Another multi-occasion card.  This would be good for a "thank you" card, a "thinking of you" card, or even a "let's get together" card.

Can you think of more occasions it could be used for?



Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete