Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Clown Card

How cute is this little clown?  I fell in love with her!!  She's one of the new images from the Morehead collection.


I put the image on a 3 1/4' x 4 1/2" piece of Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.   I colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I chose bright colors for a cheery look.

I used a rick-rack paper punch on some orange metallic text weight paper.  I punched two pieces.  I attached them to the cardstock near the top and bottom.  I used the Mono Multi Glue to adhere them to the cardstock.   I cut off the extra length of the rick-rack that went beyond the edge of the cardstock.

Using the Extra Strong Permanent Tape, I attached the image to a piece of 3 3/4" x 5" piece of purple metallic card stock. 

This piece was then attached to the center of an orange metallic card front.  The card was made from a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of orange metallic card stock.  This card stock was folded in half and the card has a side fold. The tape was used to attach the image piece.

I'm thinking that this card could be used as small child's birthday card, or maybe an invitation to a birthday party with a clown theme.  What do you think?


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Lisa! Love your coloring!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete