Thursday, September 20, 2012

Most Wonderful Time Card

Personally, I like a simple - yet somewhat elegant - Christmas card.  Something that I can make several of and get them done in short time.  This week's project is one of those cards.




I started with a  piece of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" gold metallic card stock.  I folded it in half.  This card has a side fold.

I used a piece of 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock for the images.  I used the Stamp-It Australia Holiday images.

I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used a white gel pen to highlight some on the french horn.  I also used it for the highlights on the berries.

Close-up of white gel pen highlights
I used the Extra Strong Permanent Tape to layer the image piece onto a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of red card stock.  I think the tiny pop of red on this card was just the right thing to make it pop a bit.

Not too much time for assembly, or coloring.  You should be able to knock out several of these in no time.

Hope you enjoyed this card!


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration. 

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment