Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prince Charming Card

This week's card uses a new S.w.a.l.k.™ image ... Prince Charming.  I just thought it was adorable and wanted to use it first.  It's part of a new twelve image release.



I started with a 3 3/4" x 5"  piece of Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock.  I added the image and started to color with my Spectrum Noir pens.  Here is a list of the colors I used:
Skin:  FS1, FS2, PP1
Hair:  CT1, LY3, GB1, CT4
Lips:  PP5
Eyelids:  IB1
Dress:  LV1
Bottom of Shoes: IG6
Frog:  LG1, LG2, CG4
Crowns - CT2, CT4, GB4
In addition to the Spectrum Noir pens, I used a gold gel pen for her earring and the tops of her shoes.

I layered my colored imaged on top of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of dark metallic lavender text weight paper.  I used the Extra Strong Permanent Tape to attach the layers.

I attached this to the card base.  I made the card base from a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Centura Pearl Snow White Cardstock.  I folded it in half to have a side fold.  I again used the Extra Strong Permanent Tape in this step.

I looked through my many embellishments but had no lick in finding "the right thing".  So I grabbed a pre-made white organdy bow and a store-bought cream colored paper flower.  I used my Spectrum Noir LV1 pen to add color to them.  I used Mono Multi Glue to attach these embellishments to the top left corner area of my card.

I had fun making this card.  I hope you enjoy it too!


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment