Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Did you miss me?

I've been taking a break.  I've been reading books; working on ATCs for a swap I got into, organizing my crafting area, and yes ... hold on now ... sorting my beads!!  Ha ha ha!!!

Crafter's Companion finally let me have some breathing room.  When I first started with Sunday International  in 2009, our design team member term was supposed to be for six months.  Well, that six months had another six months added on, and then another, and so on.  Sunday International was taken over by Crafter's Companion late in 2011.  I was a design team member for them for two terms.  it was definitely strange not to be posting projects every week anymore, but then again, it's giving me more time for other tings.

I will be posting on here when I have something of interest to tell you about or to show you.

Right now, the one thing I have to share with you is about a blog candy give-a-way.  Cosas de La Janette is giving away a nice assortment of supplies.  And she's giving you several ways to get your name entered more than once in the drawing.  Check out Janette's blog when you get a chance.  The drawing will be held on February 2, 2013.



Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.


Lisa



1 comment:

  1. I needed a break too! It was getting to be too much and I had to step back-I'm glad I did as it too gave me time to do other things. Good luck.
    PH

    ReplyDelete