Friday, May 16, 2014

More ideas with parts of a stamp ...

For my first May A Creative Need project, I used one digital stamp, took it apart, and used it to make two background papers.

Now, I am using the A Creative Need digital stamp
Whimsical Flower and Butterflies to make note paper.


I used Prismacolor pencils to color the images on the note papers.


Here's are the note papers before coloring:





I used Word 2010 to design the note papers.  Working in Microsoft Word 2010, I used the original image and deleted out the butterflies.  I saved the image of the flower.  I used the original image again and deleted the flower.  I saved the image of the butterflies. 

Starting from the top left, for the first note paper, I made the butterflies three different sizes.  The ones closest to the left edge of the paper are the largest, them the medium ones.  The smallest ones are toward the right top side of the note paper.  I aligned five flowers across the bottom of the paper.  



On the second paper, (top right) I used the flower.  I placed the first flower near the top left corner of the paper.  I turned the next flower upside down and overlapped the stems.  The next flower was used upright.  I slightly overlapped the flower heads. This was followed by one more upside down and one more upright flower added in the same manner.



With the third note paper, shown above on the bottom left, I deleted the stem from the flower and just used the flower head.  I started near the top left and angled the image toward the corner.  Another was added in the same manner in the upper right corner.  I then put one of the images in the center.  I added two more flower images to fill in the gaps.  I grouped the five flowers.  I copied, pasted, and rotated the image upside down and put it at the bottom of the page.



On the fourth paper,bottom right, I aligned seven small butterfly images along the left side of the paper.  I added a vertical line behind the images.




Be sure to stop by and check out the A Creative Need monthly challenge.  This month's challenge is "Mother's Day". 

Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment